Audrie and I have each been on the hunt for so many items for our homes, we thought we’d round up a few of our favorites here for you! Lately, I’ve been making some updates to our living room (head over to My Design Process to get the back story) and I’m dying to add a leather chair to this space!
I started decorating my home in full out farmhouse style (see My First Dining Room Tour and My First Home Office Tour), but have lately shifted towards a more modern goal! I’m loving the clean lines and clutter-free feel that a modern style has to offer. That being said, I’ve got to make sure the new modern things I add to my home still coordinate with the farmhouse decor I already have!
- Wells Chair from Pottery Barn
- Engels Chair from Arhaus
- Peyton Chair from McGee and Co
- Giles Chair from Arhaus
- Wordsmith Leather Recliner from Arhaus
- Fairview Leather Armchair from Pottery Barn
- Patrice Chair from Lulu & Georgia
- Rhys Leather Bench Seat Chair from Crate & Barrel
- Champlain Leather Armchair from Pottery Barn
- Thibault Chair from Restoration Hardware
Audrie and I each chose our favorite Chair….for now! 😆 Do you have a favorite?
Stay up-to-date with Tweed and Co by following us on Instagram!